Search This Blog

Sunday 8 February 2015

Get Yourself Sorted Out!

 

Get yourself Sorted Out!

Ok, so I've just spent, what, maybe 30mins-1 hour editing the template that I use for this blog, trying to change the background, borders, font ,links etc.... Everything was going good, working for me, and then, what does Google do? It looses EVERYTHING

Really?

So, thanks Google!! The only reason I really use Blogger over other websites, like Webeden, or whatever, is because I can link it to my Gmail account, so that I don't have to make millions of accounts, on top of the millions I already have ( Twitter, Instagram, other Email, etc...).

Also whilst I'm here, I might as well say about the absolutely awful layout Google+ has, making it a 3 hour trek for me to find out how to do the simplest things on here. Get yourself sorted out Google!

Now I leave you with an inspirational message from Emma Blackery:



No comments:

Post a Comment