Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Kylie Jenner Lip Challenge


Kylie Jenner Lip Challenge

It is a fact, that Kylie Jenner, half sister to Kourtney, Kim and khloè Kardashian, is mainly known for her voluptuous lips. (Yes, I used the word voluptuous). Now, the internet thought it would take it's turn at recreating "the fish pout", dubbing it as "The Kylie Jenner Challenge"

The aim of the challenge, is for the participant to take either a bottle, cup or shot glass, place it on their lips, and suck in the air inside. This would form a vacuum, forcing the lips into the glass, and making them swell.

I myself have not tried the challenge, nor do I ever intend to, mainly because I actually have a brain. I don't recommend the challenge either.

 Seriously guys, it's super dangerous. I don't normally do serious on this blog, but I've seen pictures of people who's lips have swollen to at least 5 times their normal size, I've seen people with huge red bruises around their lips. I've even seen people in hospital with glass embedded in their lips and face, after the pressure caused whatever they were using to smash.

It saddens me that the internet nowadays has really gone so low as to even start this tag.

If you see this tag going around, please, please, PLEASE don't try it, as you could end up looking a bit like this -

Credit- @Year11Bants on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment