Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Celebrity Big Brother - Take Off! #CBBBlogs


Celebrity Big Brother - Take off! #CBBBlogs

Yesterday saw the long awaited launch of this year's first edition of Celebrity Big Brother, and I have to say, it wasn't the best launch we ever had..

This editions theme is going back the baroque sort of, theatrical era - big, red curtains, stage masks, the lot. I'm not a huge fan of the house, if I'm being honest, to me, it just seems a bit messy, and old fashioned. Anyway, aside from that let's take a look at the housemates:


Gamma Collins (Blonde hair, silver square on shirt) Jeremy McConnell (Black leather jacket) Kristina Rihanoff (Red dress) Scotty T (White shirt) Daniella Westbrook (Short blonde hair, black jacket) Darren Day (Grey suit) Chistopher Maloney (Marron jacket) Megan McKenna (Blue dress) Nancy Dell'olio (Black dress) Jonathan Cheban (Blue jacket with silver)
So, first off, just looking at these pictures I can tell some of the hair dryers or curlers or something were faulty, or the girls were just having a competition as to who could style their hair the worst. With the exception of Kristina, who was looking fab all night, the rest of them looked like I would look if I decided to stick a load of glue in my hair, and mess about with it a bit.



John Partrige was one of the first into the house, and made no hesitations when welcoming the rest of the house as the came down the stairs, just like Perez did (Cringe!). 

He also volunteered along with Darren to go to "the box", which is basically an empty room, whilst the rest of the house got to enjoy the champagne. Now, I'm not convinced his intentions were sincere, and I'm just waiting for him to switch to the crazy, competitive wannabe winner..


Stephanie Davis has had A LOT of press on her for the past few months, surrounding the reason for her sacking from the soap "Hollyoaks". I've known of her for a good 3 years now, and I've seen her do interviews, and tackle very difficult storylines on Hollyoaks, such as her character, Sinead O'Connor, loosing her baby girl to an undiscovered heart condition. 

She's obviously proven herself to be a well respected, talented actress and singer (she previously appeared on the programme "over the rainbow" as a contestant). As well as this, she also applied to be on I'm a Celeb, but could not take part, due to a fatal nut allergy.


David Gest is...um..he's...Well, he looks like he's drained the USA's botox supply. He also has the most shiny head I've ever seen. 

In live stream, he was mostly seen licking Gemmas's bum, telling her how great he thinks she is (I'm not sure what planet he's living on) but, aside from that, he looks like a decent guy, that could be potentially funny to watch on screen.


Who is she? Well her name is Tiffany Pollard, but I'm officially nicknaming her "Tornado Tiff". Her VT says she'll be the HBIC "Head Bitch In Charge" but with such big characters in there, We all know that'll spell trouble. 

She's my favourite housemate at the moment, and as long as she doesn't turn into a Farrah, she'll be very amusing. Happy Birthday, by the way!


Winston McKenzie is a former UKIP MP (yes, I know -_-) and has become known for being quite homophobic. Good job producers, it's not as if your audience is predominately made up of LGBT+ people. He even started racking up complaints in his VT, where he said "I could cope with a homosexual in the house, I guess I'll just have to stand with my back against a brick wall all the time".

 First of all, don't flatter yourself, no one's going to come near you if you keep up such a disgusting attitude. I can see Winston being removed from the house in the near future, for unacceptable behaviour.


Yay, woo! I'm so hyped that Angie Bowie, good ol' Davie's former flame is in there! -_-

By the looks of it, something's happened to the cardi, or jacket she was due to go in in, but fear not, no one leaves the comfort of backstage cold, so she was given a....dressing gown to walk out in. She'll be one of the first out, I reckon, because she's just a bit annoying, to be honest..

Overall, I don't think I'll be on the edge of my seat watching this, but never mind :) 

All images used are from http://www.contactmusic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment