Search This Blog

Sunday 17 August 2014

Annoying Things Girls Do

Annoying things girls do

Note: I am neither claiming nor denying that I do any of these things, and, these are my own thoughts.

. Pretend they're either sick or busy (or both) to avoid doing something with you

Everyone's done it at least once, to avoid the person your friend gave your number to, but I mean the type of people who give a feeble cough down the phone when pretending to be sick, or who say "I'm doing family stuff" when their Dad is putting up an Ikea table and Mum's doing a Jessie Wallace work out video.

. Be FAR too fussy with their food

To be honest with you, it isn't just girls that are like this, however with my experience, it has only been. 
The Sort of people that say they like ketchup, but don't like tomatoes are the reason why aliens won't talk to us.
People who HAVE to have everything they eat plain also drive me up the wall in the car that they don't own, with the driver's licence they don't own.

. Don't act sympathetic when you need them to be, and then expect you to be grieving for them when you're upset

I hate it when you literally pour your heart out to someone, and they say "what?" at the end. Also when you're texting, and they reply with "K".

Overreact about everything

Just because I accidentally broke your nail, doesn't mean you need to have a temper tantrum, and deliver a 3 hour long ultimatum to me.

Claim on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook ext... that they are a "Photographer"

When in actual fact they are running around with their IPhones and Androids snapping a picture at any opportunity. I do not need to see the tree in your back garden, or a stone you found on the pavement, as attractive as it may be.

Act like they should be on "benefit street" when they are actually swimming in cash

Daddy getting you the "wrong colour" Ferrari doesn't mean you need 300 pounds in compensation.

Talking in an Forgien accent too much

The odd phrase spoken in an accent is ok, but if you speak in it so much people could mistake you as foreign, you need to know the limit.

So, there's a handful of Annoying things girls do! Again, these are just my thoughts, however, if you do have a complaint, please visit www.imnotbothered.com

17/8/14

No comments:

Post a Comment