Search This Blog

Saturday 23 August 2014

What I Wanted To Do In The Holidays VS What I Actually Did


What I wanted to do in the holidays VS What I actually did


Unfortunately, summer holidays (in England) are coming to an end soon, and, to be honest, I did not do what I expected to do...

What I wanted to do                                             

Have loads of fun on the beach with my friends
Do revision and practice ready for School
Get up at 10:am at the latest to make the most of every day
Spend loads of time outdoors, getting fresh air and exercise
Learn/do lots of useful, constructive things
Complete the "50 things to do before you're 11 3/4" sheet

What I actually did

Looked out of my window in despair, as it rained
Spend 60% of my time on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube ext..
Get up at 12:00 am
Live under the covers, searching for my summer body
Learn Iggy's rap part in "problem"
Make the "50 things to do before you're 11 3/4" into a paper aeroplane and throw it at my brother.

23/8/14

No comments:

Post a Comment