Search This Blog

Monday 25 August 2014

My Top 5 Songs

My top 5 songs

I love music. I have learnt the lyrics to at least 200 songs by now, so thought I'd share my top five songs in a range of different topics. Also, note in the title how it says MY, so that means my opinion :)

Five Nostalgic songs ( remembering back to an important or happy moment in your life, I guess)

Kelly Clarkson- My Life Would Suck Without You
Calvin Harris ft Kelis- Bounce
The Buggles- Video Killed The Radio Star
Clean Bandit- Rather Be
David Guetta ft Kelly Rowland- When Love Takes Over

Five Sad songs

Gary Jules- Mad World (cover)
Avril Lavigne- When You're Gone
Adele- Someone like you
A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera & Pentatonix cover- Say Something
... ( I don't get very emotional)

Five Happy songs

Pharrell- Happy
Kool And The Gang- Celebrate Good Times
Beyoncè- Love On Top
Ritchie Valens- La Bamba
Black Eyed Peas- I Gotta Feelin'

Five songs with bad music videos

Lorde- Royals
Avril Lavigne- Hello Kitty
Miley Cryrus- Wrecking Ball
One Direction- Kiss You
Gotye- Somebody That I Used To Know

Five Old Songs

?- Greensleeves
The Andrews Sisters- Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
Sam And Dave/Blues Brothers- Soul Man
Jackson 5- I Want You Back
Backstreet Boys- I Want It That Way

My Top 5 songs

Avril Lavigne- When You're Gone
Pentatonix- Evolution Of Music
The Buggles- Video Killed The Radio Star
Miley Cyrus- Party In The USA
Aha- Take On Me 

25/8/14

No comments:

Post a Comment