Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Upcoming Films


Upcoming films

I for one love a good movie, problem is, a lot of the time, there's no good films on. Luckily, 2014/2015 is packed full of cool films, here are some of my favourite upcoming films of 2014/2015

Hunger Games -Mockingjay (Part one)

The anticipated finale to the Hunger Games trilogy....hang on, wait a sec, it looks as if the Hunger Games has decided to go the same way Harry Potter and Twilight went, by splitting it's last book into two pieces, so that they can focus in on the most agonisingly boring parts of the book, and probably cut out most content from the book. 

Jenifer Lawrence returns as Katniss Evergreen, a girl who volunteered in the place of her younger sister to compete in the 74th annual hunger games, a competition in which people destroy each other.

I won't bore people that aren't fans of the hunger games, but the basic plot of the film is...well..to be honest, I don't really understand what the plot of the third film is, having never read any of the books (sorry not sorry). From what I can tell, someone's mad at Katniss for doing something she shouldn't have done, and now they're trying to get her and her loved ones, so she has to protect them. Don't blame me if I'm wrong, which happens more then it should.

Pitch Perfect 2

A sequel to the successful first film, pitch perfect. As far as I know, again the Bellas will be competing against the Treblemakers to win some kind of competition. My personal favourite band, Pentatonix, will be making an appearance, as an opposing rival band to both groups already mentioned. A new character will also be added to the Bellas.

Night In The Museum-Secret Of The Tomb

Ben Stiller once again surpasses his role as Larry in yet another night in the museum. Apparently expect action, thrill, and wildness from this film, or so I read somewhere.

Spongebob Squarepants-Sponge Out Of Water

The second proper movie (as far as I know) in the spongebob series. The thing that will bother me about this film is that It's partly going to be shot in live action, as opposed to animation, it's original format. To be honest, I don't know how they're going to put it into live action, whether they're going to have a guy prancing around in a yellow leotard, and knocking a gap in his front teeth like the "get the London look" girl, or buying a kitchen sponge from ASDA and waving it around the camera like a puppet.

Fifty Shades Of Grey

There is absolutely no way on earth I would go and see this in a cinema if I was old enough, or buy it on DVD or watch it under any conditions, but I thought it deserved a mention :)


No comments:

Post a Comment